- I am currently using a template for my online website. How can I benefit from a custom designed eCommerce website?
- What are Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs)?
- What are some SEO tips to optimize a business for local searches?
- What are some techniques frequently utilized by marketers to produce good rankings?
- What do you mean by precise targeting?
- Why should I use local SEO to promote my business?
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) are an open-source protocol that allows webmasters to create pages capable of loading almost instantly on mobile devices. A handful of simple structural changes can make your site load up to four times faster while using eight times less data. Many Google sites have switched over to AMPs, as indicated by a small icon (lightening bolt). More and more brands are taking advantage of this option as it gives them more visibility.