Do you run a small business and are looking for the highest degree of online visibility? Consider Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It can rank your website higher on the result pages of popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. SEO is especially important if you want to increase your online presence and marketing potential.
Some SEO basics to grow your small business
- Know what your customers are searching for. Use SEMrush to find the keywords your competitors are using. Target the keywords specific to your business.
- Create meta titles and include meta descriptions, URLs and content that is unique and different. Creating new pages can also help target new keywords and send signals to search engines.
- Write unique and compelling content that your audience will read and share. You can use video, images, news, etc. to make it more interesting.
- Diversify your marketing. Make use of social media, email, guest blogging, forums, etc. to divert traffic to your website.
- Create a Google+ business profile. Your business can appear in search results for local keyword searches.
- Optimize everything. Provide alt tags to help get your website noticed. An alt tag appears when an Internet user hovers the mouse over an image or graphic.
- Consider “Content Management System (CMS).” A CMS is an effective way to publish content and manage SEO. Setting up a site using a CMS is easy.
- Use headings on your pages and posts. This keeps people reading, which reduces bounce rate. Search engines give more attention to headings than to other text.
- Encourage and respond to online user reviews. Responding to user reviews can help build your business’ visibility in local search results.
Contact BrioDigital for SEO Services
At BrioDigital, we specialize in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You can get our SEO services any time of the day and any day of the week. Our SEO team will research your targeted keywords,and analyze them to determine the optimum keywords to generate the most traffic. Call us at 888-310-8074 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org